Monday, April 18, 2005

Birds and Bees

This informative link is for Angie. She seemed very intreagued about the whole bird/sex thing I mentioned in my earlier post. And since I have nothing interesting to say these days I thought I would bore you again with some blubbering about birds and sex. Since Angie is so interested.

First, let me say that I think Angie is interested in this because she just had the birds and the bees talk with her son. It seemed to go well, unlike Adrienne, who had the same talk and it didn't quite come out right.

Anyway, why I said that I didn't get how birds have sex and I'm glad I'm not a bird, is birds just press up against eachother (the article says it much more scientifically) and transfer their "seeds" that way. Why would they want to do that? I mean, I accidentally leaned against someone at the grocery store. If I was a bird would that mean that I just had sex with that person? Especially since birds don't wear clothes. That could get very confusing if people did it that way. No one would know who to send their cards to on Father's Day.

No comments: