Saturday, March 12, 2005

HELP!

I WAS going to post about the beautiful day today. I went outside this country parsonage and took pictures of the trees, the sunny backyard, the nice birds, all of nature coming to life. The sun was shining, the flowers are in bloom, and the redbud trees, dogwood trees, and bradford pear trees are flowering, too! The temperature was 76 today with a slight breeze. Not a cloud in the sky, either. All captured on photos for your blogging enjoyment.

And then I tried to post it. And for some reason I can't get Hello to say "hello" to blogger. I just get an ugly red "X" when I post pictures here. Is anyone else having that problem? Is there another program I can use? I would hate for my 3.2 megapixel circa 2000 digital camera which weighs 27 pounds to go to waste.

No comments: