Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I got a stick gently passed from Elle

Elle over at True Blue 4 Ever passed me a stick for your and my sticking pleasure. Thanks Elle! (Hope you feel better!)

You are stuck inside Fahrenheit 451, which book do you want to be? I haven't read this either, and honestly I haven't heard of it. But it sounds intriguing.

Have you ever had a crush on a fictional character? I'm sure I have, although I can't think of one. I've never been big on "Superman" types or anything, although friends have had a crush on him. My sister was in love with Luke Skywalker as a kid. Barney Rubble is a hottie. ;) (OK, maybe not)

The last book you bought is: Pregnancy Week by Week (sorry so boring, but it WAS the last one I bought)

The last book you read was: East of Eden by John Steinbeck (Nothing like the classics!! I love 'em!)

What are you currently Reading? Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy

Five books you would take to a deserted island:
1. How to make a "Wilson" out of a Coconut instead of a Volleyball (OK, I made that up)
2. The Life of Pi (there were some good survival techniques in it!)
3. A Fine Balance (Hey, it was a really good book. I could read it over and over)
4. Boy Scout Handbook
3. The Bible (Maybe then I'll be able to actually read the whole thing)

Thanks Elle! I needed something to blog about today.

I pass this stick on to:
Karen at Karentertainment
dl at Time to Tell
Angie at Rocks and Garbage

No comments: