Tuesday, November 30, 2004

All things in perspective

The local news did a story tonight on a soldier that has a blog. They said he has this blog to let his friends and family know that he is alive and OK, since he can't call, write, or e-mail each of them every day. It is very interesting reading, especially the bottom of the first page that has an entry titled "I wasn't gonna post about this at first, but...".

This guy has a blog to let his family know he isn't dead, and I just complain about Wal-Mart clerks. It sure puts things in perspective.

2 comments:

MilkMaid said...

Thanks for posting this site Carol, very interesting and yes, it does help keep things in perspective, doesn't it?

angela marie said...

If I'm going to feel bad about bitching, I don't think I should go there. I mean, I work with cancer patients, so ALREADY I feel like I should value every second, and I damned don't. What is wrong with me?

Just kidding. I will go check it out and learn another of life's lessons. Thanks for the nudge.