Saturday, February 05, 2005

I'm going to do a marathon.

I'm so excited about it! I've always wanted to participate in a marathon. A lot of my friends have done it. They say it is very rewarding. I know it will be tough. I probably should train for it so I can endure the thing. I'm a little concerned about doing it while I'm pregnant. I'll probably have to stop and go to the bathroom a lot, but I don't see that as being a huge problem. And being able to say I did it will be quite an accomplishment. Something I can tell my children and grandchildren.

In fact, you can do it with me if you'd like! Oh, come on. We'll endure this marathon together. It's the Little House on the Prairie Marathon on The Hallmark Channel Sunday starting at 1pm Eastern.

4 comments:

J.M. Byers said...

I'm in. Bird's of a feather and all that...

Don't be ashamed, Prairie people are the best and at 51, that damn show can still make me cry...

Frances said...

LOL! For a minute there you had me worried... huh?? Starting marathon training whilst pregnant??!!!

Thanks for your nice comment on my site - I found you through (the now mysteriously disappeared)Happy and Blue a few days ago and really like your blog!

elle said...

Thanks for the heads up... I'll be watching, but don't tell anyone, I have a rep. to protect. (wink)
By the way, Happy & Blue has returned as:
Happy & Blue 2.
Give him a "Welcome home!!" Blog problems, it happens.

angela marie said...

I was wondering why Happy was now Happy2... :)

I couldn't watch the marathon, Carol. :(
But if any of you 'Smiles and Laughter' fans want a picture of Carol in a prairie bonnet, I'm looking for money!