Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Pass the Stick

Angie at Rocks and Garbage passed the stick to me. I'm new at this, so beware...

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?
31. Those were the 31 Simon and Garfunkel songs that I did not own. Yes, Simon and Garfunkel. No, I am not 65. No, I am not suicidal. I love those guys, though. They sure know how to harmonize. And the lyrics are untouchable.

The CD you last bought is:
The Essentials, by Simon and Garfunkel. I promise I DO have other song interests. They aren't the ONLY people I listen to. I'm not demented. (Oh, shut up. ;)

What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?
Purple Rain by Prince. I was in the car. It was on the radio.

Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:
Geez. I am in my car a minimun of 9 hours a week, so I listen to a helluva lot of songs. What means a lot to me? Geez. OK, how 'bout:
1. The one with the guy who is singing about the girl he likes but she likes someone else.
2. The one that everyone really liked in the 80's that is no longer popular now.
3. Any song by Simon and Garfunkel
4. The one that talks about sex through the whole thing.
5. Oh, I almost forgot, the one that that really, really weird guy sings.

Who are you going to pass this stick to? (3 persons) and why?
Since between Deb, Angie, and Elle all of the sticks have been passed to the people I know the most, I am going to pick a few who I don't know that well (except Adrienne) and hope they get over it.
1. Adrienne at Just my Junk because she is new at this and she is the COOLEST lunch lady on the face of the earth. And one of the sweetest people I know.
2. Joy at Joy and laughter because she never updates her blog and it gets on my nerves.
3. ChosenDaughter at Singular Diva Blog because, well, she just seems very cool and sincere.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Thanks for the compliments. You made me feel all warm and cozy. I needed them.