Thursday, February 10, 2005

My brain is dead.

Do you ever just run into a blogging fog? I'm in such a blicky mood, dispite the fact that the SUN is actually out today (woo hoo!). Nothing is new here. I have had no "ahh, ha!" moments in the last day or two. I've pondered nothing.

Well, that last statement is not true. I'm in a blicky mood because two people very dear to me are thinking of calling their marriage quits. I hurt for them. I can't imagine how difficult their pain is. I ponder how things get that bad, and I pray I never know.

Sorry for the downer post.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Carol. That is a very sad thing.

I really enjoy READING blogs - but cannot imagine writing one. I'm not very *witty*, and although I'm living the life I love, I imagine it would sound pretty boring to most. LOL Not to mention that I don't write very well!

Keep up the good work - I enjoy your blog.

tina

elle said...

Oh, it sounds like baby is growing and draining mommy's battery! Just wait. First the baby, then the placenta, then the grey matter (the brain-I don't want you to use to much energy figuring out what the heck "grey matter" is!) Wait until you can't remember what you did 5 minutes ago and you start repeating yourself. Wait until you can't remember what you did 5 minutes ago and you start repeatin yourself.

I'm sorry about your friends. We had 2 sets of couple-friends divorce. It shook us up a bit, I mean if it could happen to them, why not us? But you know why, and it actually solidfies your relationship.

By the way, I think you are going to be a terrific mom.
:)

Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

Thanks, Elle! :) You make me smile.

Carol (Smiles and Laughter) said...

Oh, TINA! Thanks to you, too. And you make me smile, too! I didn't mean to not respond to you.

I bet you would do a good job with a blog. Your responses are great!