Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Anyone know a good pregnancy journal?

I wasn't going to do one. I have a blog. It's about as much journaling as I ever thought I would do. But I'm getting pressure to do a pregnancy journal, so I thought I would at least investigate. The only one I found talks about "me and my PARTNER". Such as "I told my partner I was pregnant by....." and you fill in the rest. As much as I'd like to think I'm a modern woman, I would rather it say "husband". Or even as if talking to the baby "I told your daddy I was pregnant by...."

Now, I don't want a bunch of posts saying I have a problem with gays. If I want my journal to say "husband" because that is who my "partner" is, then that's OK. If someone would like it to say "partner" because that is who their "partner" is, let them buy the book.

No comments: